Thursday, March 08, 2007

The Sounds of Silence

It's been kinda quiet on my blog of late. I really haven't had much to report or talk about. For those of you who are dying for a Marty fix, here are a few tidbits to tide you over.

  • I'm really looking forward to seeing 300. It looks like it's going to be killer. I'm hoping Sarah and I can go this weekend...perhaps even tomorrow afternoon.
  • Since I went to the doctor, my parents have been calling a lot...checking up on me. Basically, it's like they aren't happy unless the doctor does find something wrong. It's like there's some underlying ailment just waiting to pounce on me. Geez. I always thought a clean bill of health was a good thing.
  • I've been trying to devote as much time as possible to my art endeavors. Once I hear whether or not I've been accepted in the Greenwood Art Walk, I'm going to move forward on some other exhibition possibilities.
  • I'll be glad when spring finally springs around here. It's a beautiful time in the NW.
Well, I'm fresh out of chit-chat. As soon as something exciting happens to me, I'll be sure to post. TTFN.

No comments: